Managing Citations with Mendeley Workshop - Online Only- Kimberly Vardeman Online
1. Create a Mendeley account and install the software and plug-ins.
2. Import PDFs into Mendeley, organize a reference library, and search for new citations to add.
3. Create in-text citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word.
This 1-hour workshop will provide you with a beginner-level overview of Mendeley Desktop, a citation manager used to organize references, create a searchable library of research articles, and generate in-text citations and bibliographies. References saved to a Mendeley account are accessible from any device using either the desktop software, phone and tablet apps, or by visiting Mendeley.com.
Related LibGuide: Mendeley Reference Manager by Kimberly Vardeman
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.