#Wellness Wednesdays: Yin and Restorative Online Yoga Session - Erin Burns Online
Virtual- entirely webbased live interaction, no face to face
1. Registrants can participate in a socially-distanced relaxing yoga session that is open to every one, regardless of ability or previous knowledge of yoga. 2. Registrants will learn about postures and breath-work that can help relax the body while also moving and stretching the body in gentle and relaxing ways.
Join us for these ONLINE sessions over the spring semester as part of our #WellnessWednesdays series! Yin and restorative yoga poses will stretch the body gently. You might want to bring pillows, blankets, or rolled towels for the sessions. We will focus on the breath and find some stillness in this practice. Ever wanted to try yoga but are intimidated by the vinyasa movements or are uncomfortable practicing? Yin yoga is a gentle stretching of the body-- once we get into a pose (asana), we will hold it for a few minutes, letting the body relax. Many of these will be floor poses that can be modified with blocks, blankets and pillows or bolsters. Sessions will be practiced through live online Zoom sessions, and on your own. Please let the instructor know beforehand if you have any injuries or recent surgeries.
Please fill out this form to be added to the email lists: https://forms.office.com/r/t8k4n4jQWh
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023 Show more dates
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Undergrads, Graduates, Staff and Faculty