CAD Crash Course: Inkscape Workshop - Face 2 Face - Ryan Cassidy
Only 15 spots are available in the library lab to follow university guidelines, must register to attend in person.
1. Overview of Inkscape: how to download and run
2. Use Inkscape to create vector image files for design.
3. Explore the basic tools such as layers and drawing tools.
4. Exporting for use in laser cutting/engraving.
In this workshop, attendees will explore Inkscape, a free-to-use vector design tool to begin creating their own designs for laser cutting and engraving. Using available tools and resources available from the Texas Tech Library and online sources, attendees will discover resources to enhance their designs. The presenter will demonstrate the difference in design for engraving versus cutting using the GlowForge.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Lab 150
- University Library