CAD Crash Course: OBS Software Workshop - Face 2 Face - Ryan Cassidy
Only 15 spots are available in the library lab to follow university guidelines, must register to attend in person.
1. Types of webcasting and recording options available using OBS.
2. Resources available at TTU Library related to webcasting and streaming; understanding the difference between professional and personal casting/streaming.
3. Downloading and using OBS to stream or upload using platforms such as Twitch.
In this workshop, attendees will discover how to begin using OBS software to create their own space for webcasting and recorded videos. These spaces can be professional in nature (for class or employment) or personal hobbyist in nature. We will discuss good practices and available tools and resources available from the Texas Tech Library and online sources. The presenter will demonstrate some of the tools available in OBS and how to connect to a platform.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Lab 150
- University Library