Intro to MATLAB Workshop - Sean Scully ONLINE
This will be offered online only. Registration will close two days before the workshop so that an invite can be sent by email but you are welcome to email the presenter(s) to be added. email@example.com
Please attend online sessions with your TTU email address to receive credit for attendance.
1. Have a working grasp of beginner-level MATLAB vocabulary (i.e. loop, variable, graph, function, syntax, etc.).
2. Be able to import data and perform basic math functions in MATLAB format.
3. Be able to compose an original complex program in MATLAB.
4. Educate students on Library Resources for programming.
This workshop will provide participants with an basic hands-on introduction to programming in MATLAB. Participants will receive a walkthrough on the basic methodology of programming and how to navigate the MATLAB interface. The workshop will proceed with a walkthrough for utilizing MATLAB for basic and intermediate math functions. We will address pertinent vocabulary words and how to optimize a balance between MATLABâ€™s strengths and weaknesses. Additional topics include best practices for programming and various tips and tricks to optimize MATLAB performance. The workshop will finish with an exploration of Library and external resources to expand beyond the concepts and techniques gained.
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library