CAD Crash Course Webcasting and Streaming - face to face - Ryan Cassidy in Lab 151
Will be hosted in Lab 151.
1. Types of webcasting and streaming options available.
2. Resources available at TTU Library related to webcasting and streaming; understanding the difference between professional and personal casting/streaming.
3. Beginner’s level knowledge using Skype for Business, Discord, and OBS software.
In this workshop, attendees will discover how to begin creating their own space for webcasting and streaming. These spaces can be professional in nature (for class or employment) or personal hobbyist in nature. We will discuss good practices and available tools and resources available from the Texas Tech Library and online sources. The presenter will demonstrate a few options using Skype for Business, Discord, and OBS software online.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- TLPDC Lab 151
- University Library