CAD Crash Course: Inkscape Workshop - ONLINE - Ryan Cassidy
This will be offered online only. Registration will close two days before the workshop so that an invite can be sent by email but you are welcome to email the presenter(s) to be added. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attend online sessions with your TTU email address to receive credit for attendance.
1. Overview of Inkscape: how to download and run
2. Use Inkscape to create vector image files for design. Explore the basic tools such as layers and drawing tools.
3. Exporting for use in laser cutting/engraving.
In this workshop, attendees will explore Inkscape, a free-to-use vector design tool to begin creating their own designs for laser cutting and engraving. Using available tools and resources available from the Texas Tech Library and online sources, attendees will discover resources to enhance their designs. The presenter will demonstrate the difference in design for engraving versus cutting using the GlowForge.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library