Engineering Research Strategies Workshop - Erin Burns ONLINE
This will be offered online only. Registration will close two days before the workshop so that an invite can be sent by email but you are welcome to email the presenter(s) to be added. email@example.com
Please attend online sessions with your TTU email address to receive credit for attendance.
1. Participants will learn how to access engineering databases
2. Participants will learn how to create searches and use these databases effectively
3. Participants will learn about Open Access resources in the field
This session will go over several of the engineering databases (IEEE, Compendex, ASTM Standards, Statista). We will go over how to access them and what kinds of information they contain. We will also discuss Open Access resources and what they mean for you at TTU. If time allows, we will discuss several citation tools as well.
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library