Cricut Projects & Tips Workshop - Sean Scully ONLINE
This will be offered online only. Registration will close two days before the workshop so that an invite can be sent by email but you are welcome to email the presenter(s) to be added. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attend online sessions with your TTU email address to receive credit for attendance.
1. Have a working grasp of intermediate-level Cricut vocabulary (i.e. stencil, SVG, transfer tape, scoring, etc.).
2. Be able to import drawings/pictures and perform intermediate design functions in .SVG format.
3. Be able to compose several original complex designs in Cricut Design Space and TinkerCAD.
4. Educate students on Library Resources for designing.
This workshop will provide participants with an advanced hands-on introduction to designing in Cricut Design Space and TinkerCAD. Participants will receive a walkthrough designing an intermediate-level project and how to navigate the Cricut Design environment. The workshop will proceed with a walkthrough for using the Cricut Maker to design and install vinyl stickers for both a small and large projects. A second project will explore other applications that may address additional concepts and how to optimize your designs to suit the Cricut Makerâ€™s strengths and weaknesses. The workshop will finish with an exploration of Library and external resources to expand beyond the concepts and techniques gained.
- Friday, June 25, 2021
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library