How to Do a Literature Review Workshop - Brian Quinn, Joshua Salmans Room 309 - FACE TO FACE
You are welcome to bring your own laptop/device.
1. Students will learn how to generate search terms
2. Students will understand how to formulate a search statement
3. Students will learn about emerging standards for literature reviews
Librarians will explain what a literature review is; talk about emerging discipline-oriented standards for literature reviews and how to begin your work developing research strategies; demonstrate how to do searches in two databases-including Web of Knowledge-to find articles on your topic; explore qualitative approaches to determine an article's relative importance; show you how to manage your citations and how to keep up with the most current research on your topic.
If you miss the window for registration, please contact the presenter Brian Quinn : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related LibGuide: Conducting a Literature Review by Brian Quinn
- Friday, September 3, 2021
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library