Data Analysis and Visualization in R Session 2 - Data and Data Manipulation Workshop - Jingjing Wu, Cynthia Henry - ONLINE only
- Read external data from a .csv file into a data frame.
- Understand data frame and factor.
- Use the package dplyr to manipulate and analyze data.
This is the second session of an introductory serial of workshops on R for participants with no prior knowledge of R or no programming experience. The entire serial takes around 6 hours in 3 sessions covering using R project for reproducible computing projects, basic R syntax, the RStudio interface, importing CSV data, the structure of data frames, handling factors, data manipulation, and a brief introduction to plotting.
Related LibGuide: Using R for Data Visualization by Jingjing Wu
- Thursday, September 16, 2021
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library