Make with MATLAB Workshop - Sean Scully - ONLINE
You are welcome to bring your own laptops/devices.
1. Have a working grasp of beginner-level MATLAB vocabulary (i.e. loop, variable, graph, function, syntax, etc.).
2. Be able to import data and perform basic math functions in MATLAB format.
3. Be able to compose an original complex program in MATLAB.
4. Educate students on Library Resources for programming.
This workshop will provide participants with an basic hands-on introduction to programming in MATLAB. Participants will receive a walkthrough on the basic methodology of programming and how to navigate the MATLAB interface. The workshop will proceed with a walkthrough for utilizing MATLAB for basic and intermediate math functions. We will address pertinent vocabulary words and how to optimize a balance between MATLABs strengths and weaknesses. Additional topics include best practices for programming and various tips and tricks to optimize MATLAB performance. The workshop will finish with an exploration of Library and external resources to expand beyond the concepts and techniques gained.
If you missed the window to register, please contact the presenter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, November 1, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library