Literature Review STEM Researchers Workshop - STEM TEAM - Face to Face
You are welcome to bring your own laptop/device.
1. Participants will learn how to conduct a literature review
2. Participants will learn how STEM research is organized and how to find a literature reviews for examples on how to write to their own
3. Participants will learn how to organize their own literature reviews
This session will describe literature reviews for the STEM disciplines and how to conduct a literature review. We will also go over examples that can help you as you construct your own literature review.
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library