Identifying Grants for Research and Project Funding Workshop - Brian Quinn, Tom Rohrig- Room 309 - Face to Face
You are welcome to bring your own laptop/device.
1. Will know how to search Funding Institutional to identify potential funders
2. Will know how to search Grants.gov to find federal funding
3. Will understand local funding options available on campus
This workshop targets graduate students, faculty, and researchers at Texas Tech University who are interested in identifying grant opportunities. Hands-on experience is offered using the databases like Funding Institutional and Grants.gov. These databases assist in finding funding opportunities and in supporting collaboration in research development. They include some of the most comprehensive, editorially maintained databases of funding opportunities. Participants will also learn about local funding options available from Texas Tech.
Related LibGuide: Identifying Grants for Research and Project Funding by Brian Quinn
- Friday, February 18, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library