Managing Your Research Data Workshop - Brian Quinn, Cynthia Henry-Face to Face
You are welcome to bring your own laptop/device.
1. Will understand the growing importance of digital repositories for managing data
2. Will know why metadata is important for getting research discovered and used
3. Will know the elements of a data management plan and what each element will include
This workshop will provide an overview of how to facilitate the access and reuse of your data, how to comply with institutional and funding agency policies on data management, and how to secure your data. Topics include organizing and naming data files, backing up data, data management plans, and managing sensitive data subject to intellectual property law or human subject protection.
Related LibGuide: Managing Your Research Data by Brian Quinn
- Friday, February 25, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library