Beginning Your History Research Journey: What you need to know about locating resources. Workshop- Amy Dye-Reeves - 309
1) Each student will know how to create a research-focused question
2) Each student will know how to locate and use historical resources held within the university library.
3) Each student will know how to locate primary and secondary resources
4) Each student will know how to organize their research within one central location
The workshop will provide information on how to understand and locate historical materials within the university libraries. As a result, each student will come away with an understanding and feel confident in using resources within the Texas Tech University Libraries system.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library