Beginning Your Education Research Journey: What you need to know about locating resources. Workshop- Amy Dye-Reeves Face to Face 309 In-Person
1) The workshop will allow participants to locate education material throughout the university library's databases.
2) The workshop will allow participants to locate peer-review journal articles for future research projects.
3) The workshop will show students how to organize research materials in one central location.
4) Each student will learn how to begin the research process and create a research centered question.
The workshop will provide information about beginning the reserach process within the student of education. The workshop will provide information about locating resources with in the Texas Tech University Libraries.
If you miss the window for registration, please contact the presenter up to 24 hours prior to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, January 21, 2022
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 309
- University Library