Managing Citations with Mendeley Workshop - Kimberly Vardeman - ONLINE
1. Create a Mendeley account and install the software and plug-ins.
2. Import PDFs into Mendeley, organize a reference library, and search for new citations to add.
3. Create in-text citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word.
This 1-hour workshop will provide you with a beginner-level overview of Mendeley Desktop, a citation manager used to organize references, create a searchable library of research articles, and generate in-text citations and bibliographies. References saved to a Mendeley account are accessible from any device using either the desktop software, phone and tablet apps, or by visiting Mendeley.com.
If you miss the window for registering, please contact the presenter 24 hours prior to the event: email@example.com
Related LibGuide: Mendeley Reference Manager by Kimberly Vardeman
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- University Library