Identifying Grants for Research and Project Funding Workshop - Online only- Brian Quinn, Tom Rohrig Online
1. Learn expert tips and tricks for searching Funding Institutional to identify potential funders
2. Discover a wealth of funding opportunities and how to search for them using Grants.gov
3. Learn about the many local funding options available on campus
This workshop targets graduate students, faculty, and researchers at Texas Tech University who are interested in identifying grant opportunities. Hands-on experience is offered using the databases like Funding Institutional and Grants.gov. These databases assist in finding funding opportunities and in supporting collaboration in research development. They include some of the most comprehensive, editorially maintained databases of funding opportunities. Participants will also learn about local funding options available from Texas Tech.
Related LibGuide: Identifying Grants for Research and Project Funding by Brian Quinn
- Friday, July 22, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.