Copyright and Fair Use Workshop- Online Only - Brian Quinn, Amy Dye-Reeves Online
Virtual- entirely webbased live interaction, no face to face
The presenter has TTU authentication set for access to the zoom workshop. To be able to access it, you will need to have a zoom account set up with your TTU.EDU email address. This assists with identifying those that attended the workshop with the name that was used to register for the event.
1. Understand the basics of copyright
2. Grasp the concept of fair use and how to apply it teaching and research
3. Explore a variety of online tools to help you make better copyright decisions
Copyright and fair use law is a complicated subject. In this workshop you will learn how to apply basic principles to help you understand the copyright status of a work. You will learn about fair use and its limits and how it applies to educational settings. Attendees will be shown how copyright is used in actual case studies and will be introduced to a set of tools that can make the decision process easier and more accurate.
Related LibGuide: Copyright and Fair Use by Brian Quinn
- Friday, November 11, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.