Poster Design and Presentation Workshop - Online Only - Brian Quinn, Jake Syma Online
Virtual- entirely webbased live interaction, no face to face
The presenter has TTU authentication set for access to the zoom workshop. To be able to access it, you will need to have a zoom account set up with your TTU.EDU email address. This assists with identifying those that attended the workshop with the name that was used to register for the event.
1. Learn to differentiate strong posters from weak ones 2. Incorporate graphic design principles to create an arresting poster 3. Understand how to present a poster and assess its impact
Creating a poster for presentation at a scholarly conference can be challenging. There are many factors that go into the conception and execution of an outstanding poster, one that stands out from the competition. In this workshop, you will learn the importance of defining your audience, as well as the intricacies and aesthetics of poster design and information layout. You will learn about graphics, color, typography, and other key elements that go into the creation of an award-winning design. The significance of rehearsal and presentation strategies and what factors to consider in effective poster assessment are additional topics that will be covered. This lecture will help to demystify the poster creation and presentation process and provide participants with the skills that they need to produce and showcase an outstanding poster that demands attention.
Related LibGuide: Poster Design and Presentation by Brian Quinn
- Friday, September 30, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Undergrads, Graduates, Staff and Faculty